Persona 4: Arena Ultimax
Persona 4: Arena Ultimax is the sequel to Persona 4: Arena and takes place a few days after the events of the first game. A red fog appears in town and a new tournament appears on the Midnight Channel called the P1-Climax that shows Mitsuru, Aigis, and Akihiko getting crucified...
In Japan this game goes by the title Persona 4: The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold.
- Yukari Takeba is a zoning character that uses wind magic and arrows to quickly move around and fill the screen with arrows and wind.
- Junpei Iori uses his baseball bat to attack the opponent and level himself up scoring 'points' in his baseball meter.
- Ken Amada & Koromaru fight together as a team. Ken uses a Spear and his Persona Kala-Nemi while Koromaru supports him using a Kunai and his Persona Cerberus.
- Rise Kujikawa uses the power of music and her Persona to power up and attack the opponent.
- Tohru Adachi is a DLC character that fights with a gun and his Persona Magatsu Izanagi.
- Marie is also a DLC character that fights with weather, contents of her bag and with her Persona Kaguya.
- Margaret is also a DLC character that fights with multiple Personas.
- SHO Minazuki fights with dual swords and without a persona. This version of Sho has 3 buttons for normal attacks and a Drive-like dodge button, akin to that of BlazBlue's button input style.
- Sho MINAZUKI. This version of Sho fights with a persona named Tsukiyomi, can quickly teleport in front and behind the opponent, and has attacks that drain the opponent's health and SP.
|Persona 4: Arena Series|
|Ver.2.00||2015-01-15||System overhaul, character balance. Rise Kujikawa, Ken Amada, Toru Adachi, Marie, and Margaret added to the arcade version roster.|
|Ver.1.10||2014-04-25||System changes, character balance. Console release based on this version.|
|Ver.1.02||2014-01-16||Training mode additions, bug fixes.|
|Ver.1.01||2013-12-19||Added training mode, bug fixes. MINAZUKI Sho added to the roster.|
|Ver.1.00||2013-11-28||Arcade release version.|