|Granblue Fantasy Versus|
Developer: Arc System Works
Genre: 1-on-1 2D Fighting Game
Preceded By: None
Granblue Fantasy Versus is a 2D 1-on-1 fighting game developed by Arc System Works based on the Granblue Fantasy franchise. GBVS utilizes the same graphical styling techniques as Guilty Gear Xrd and Dragon Ball FighterZ, using 3D models to simulate 2D art.
GBVS has a guard button, which is also used for evades (spot dodges) and cross-overs (rolls) to avoid enemy attacks.
Special moves have cooldowns: after using a special, you can't use it again for the duration of the cooldown. Doing a traditional input for the special move incurs a very short cooldown, but using one-button specials incurs significant cooldowns. Heavy versions of specials (Plus) are much stronger, but incur even longer cooldowns.
Throws can be broken by inputting a throw at the same time as the enemy, and if the player breaking the throw is too slow they will take some damage and be left at frame disadvantage.
DLC and Unlockable Characters
- Beelzebub is unlockable by beating the RPG mode, by purchasing him for 2.99 USD, or as a part of the character pass for 29.99 USD.
- Djeeta is purchasable on her own for 6.99 USD or as a part of the character pass for 29.99 USD.
- Narmaya is purchasable on her own for 6.99 USD or as a part of the character pass for 29.99 USD.
- Soriz is purchasable on his own for 6.99 USD or as a part of the character pass for 29.99 USD.
Full patch notes details Here.
Click [★] for character's full frame data
• HUD •
Frame Data & System Data •
Patch Notes •
• Movement/Canceling • Offense • Defense • Damage/Combo • Attack Attributes • Gauges • Misc •