This page is Sin Kiske's Resources page. This page is to be used to indiscriminately store just about any pieces of gameplay information that anyone may have that exists about this character, to make for a catalog of preserved content that can (and probably should) be fully realized and transcribed onto main character pages after review.
For simplicity's sake; anything you would want pinned in your character channel or character Discord can go here, such as:
- Character Discord pins
- Links or transcriptions of external personal documents and / or Dustloop User Docs
- Tech videos, especially from Twitter hashtags
- One-off or niche combo routes
- Set-ups (for pressure, mix-ups, okizeme, or setplay)
- Video analyses of matches and sets
You can embed links to external documents or User Docs here.
You can embed videos of content here, preferably on generally permanent platforms such as YouTube, or via a direct embed.
You can write your own content here, or post transcriptions of content from potentially impermanent sources here.
Moves that punish meat follow up off midscreen grounded beak (without spending YRC):
ky: sacred edge pot: slide head
chipp: burst zansei rouga, banki messai, dash buttons
axl: rensen, 214214S
venom: HS stinger
leo: reversal 236HS
jam: 632146S, reversal powered up ryuujin
answer: 632146S, 236HS
However, many of these are very spacing dependent; might or might not be able to punish depending on the exact spacing Sin is left at after a combo from roundstart position.
Off fullscreen grounded beak KD:
pot: slide head
Faust notes from machaboo:
- Elk hunt goes under f.S and rerere
- 6P is your most important poke. 6p in neutral destroys f.S, rerere, j2K and a set of his other high profile pokes
- Stuffing Faust j2K: (dash) 5H, combo into 6H etc. 5h 2nd hit good on block even if faust doesn’t do anything, because it cancels. 5H also stuffs Faust f.S if done early enough.
- Stuffing both Faust 2HS and f.S at the same time: iad jS vulture > 5H 6H dpcrit bull etc. Iad jS loses really badly if he doesn’t press buttons though.
- Whiff punishing Faust 2H: Dash f.S on whiff. Beak brings your hurtbox forward so it's no good.
- Avoid elk>beak (unless really good read he’s going to mash). It’s almost impossible to eat against Faust -> stay high calories. Sin elk>6P is pretty good, and beats most things Faust can throw out after Elk. Sin 6p after elk beats Faust's anti-beak counter strategies (faust 6p) [Kyuu: I think this one doesn't apply anymore because of Elk nerf!]
- Mettagiri: normally you can't jS>j6h against Faust, but if you jump over the proximity unblockable, jS>j6h becomes possible for the duration of the whiff animation
- Safejump crossup using dash momentum
- 3K cal corner mix
- Punishing blitz and Baiken's parry
- Combos off of Faust's bomb
- j.K j.H oki
- Air throw RC conversions
- Character specific j.H(1) vacuum mixups
- Full risc TOD
- Corner combo enders
- Midscreen air Voltic Deign mix
- Corner mix and eat YRC mix
- Leap > instant Vulture Seize mixup
- j.D > air Beak Driver loops