|This page covers advanced topics which require competitive expertise. Content here can be considered incomplete until expertise is given.|
|This page is missing significant information. You can help by editing it.|
NOTICE: THIS PAGE IS A UNDER CONTSTRUCTION. THE CONTENT ON THIS PAGE IS TO GUIDE WRITERS IN CREATING NEW CONTENT FOR THE PAGE.
- A short paragraph explaining in the broadest terms what the character's oki is like.
This section should be accessible to players who are fresh out of the tutorial and to people who do not play this character. It's OK to have this section be a little redundent when compared with the more detailed sections of the oki page. The goal here is to provide an overview that somebody can read with little to no experience with the character and walk away with a basic understanding of the character's goals during an oki situation.
- This is the equivalent of the combo list from the combo page but for oki.
Categorize this section based off of the type of knockdown, and break down your options from that knockdown. Be sure to explain the strengths and weaknesses of each oki route. For Example: Oki #1 gives a left/right mixup and leaves you + on block, but loses to a well timed wakeup throw, and to IB throw.
Robo-Ky's most basic Okizeme will begin by comboing into a 2S knockdown > 2D, then set up a level 2+ 236S. Assuming the opponent blocks on wakeup, this gives you plenty of time to run the mixup.
If you scored the knockdown by less ideal means, such as a 6P, here are a few other options:
Meaty 5P into pressure; doesn't work on characters that can duck it like Faust or Zappa; use 2P instead here.
Meaty 6H at 50-80 heat into pressure; very advantageous on block, and has no pushback.
- While they're blocking a level 2+ 236S missile:
- j.P whiff: If opponent is blocking the 236S, normal jump toward them and throw out a j.P, then land and utilize a low. Alternatively, do a last second IAD into combo if you think/see they're blocking low too early.
- Dash at them, threatening a Robodash or 63214K.
- j.236D, threatening an overhead or empty land into 63214K.
- After meaty 5P:
Link into 5K, 2K, or 2S
Choosing an Oki Route
- Explain the thought process that goes into picking an oki route.
This should cover topics such as: Identifying when you can do an oki route, what you get out of an oki route, how do the resources you and the enemy have change your choice of oki route, and when do you go for damage/mixup/safe pressure.
Either embed individual videos, or link off to playlists of videos which cover oki.
- A.B.A [★]
- Anji Mito [★]
- Axl Low [★]
- Baiken [★]
- Bridget [★]
- Chipp Zanuff [★]
- Dizzy [★]
- Eddie [★]
- Faust [★]
- I-No [★]
- Jam Kuradoberi [★]
- Johnny [★]
- Justice [★]
- Kliff Undersn [★]
- Ky Kiske [★]
- May [★]
- Millia Rage [★]
- Order-Sol [★]
- Potemkin [★]
- Robo-Ky [★]
- Slayer [★]
- Sol Badguy [★]
- Testament [★]
- Venom [★]
- Zappa [★]
Click [★] for character's full frame data