The contents of this page may or may not be accurate. Please understand while we verify them.
Jam's EX counterpart loses the card system that grants her normal version her great damage, and any empowered versions of her specials that did make it over are now Force Breaks. To compensate for this, EX Jam gets some brand new tools that are extremely scary: a full screen projectile that comes out fast and has an FRC point, two standing unblockables, and two specials that are extremely positive on block and have great reward on hit. Though she may have a reduced combo game, an EX Jam that can find her way in is one you do not want to fight.
|Lore:||P.W.A.B. Report #7403: Though she is a chef, subject is one of the world's most proficient wielders of Ki force. Of the five occult arts, the field of 'Ki' energy is the least explored and understood. Most of its users are of Eastern descent, aiding the theory that heredity plays a role. Subject's life goal is to discover new and useful cuisines. Control will not be an issue. Although she poses little threat in and of herself, her capture is still desirable. Therefore, she should not be taken lightly.|
|x32px EX Jam ditches her cards in favor of a little better neutral and very threatening unblockables.|
3 framer. High hitbox standing jab.
- Typical close range string starter.
- Plus three on block for extended pressure.
- Whiffs on a lot of crouching characters, and some standing characters like Zappa.
- Can catch people trying to jump out or anti-air after a parry.
Plus on block standing low. Privileged jab-equivalent kick.
- Frame five on top of everything else.
- Full counter hit state for the entire move's duration. Exercise caution.
- Vital in corner loops.
- Dependent on the matchup. Sometimes used in place of 2S.
- Nonstandard, 6F Hitstop. Harder to react to tick-throw setups or to Dead Angle against.
Additional Frame Data: Force Prorate 80%
The usual punish starter. Situational anti-air.
- Jam leans forward into a decently sized hitbox.
- Generally falls out favor to 5K when in range at neutral or as a pressure starter.
- Commonly used to confirm into f.S > TK Ryujin.
- Often relegated to combo fodder.
One of Jam's only farther reaching pokes. Meant for space wars.
- Decent AA for spaced airborne opponents
- Should always cancel this with a JC or 2D though to make it safe.
- Combos into TK Ryujin and characters at least as tall as Millia for big damage.
- One of Jam's best options to convert into an air combo from the ground.
The Guard Bar Generator
- Oppressive move on contact. +1 on block.
- Three hits means you build guard bar like mad.
- Has some upper body invul and low profiles on the last hit.
- Third hit vacuums for mixup and pressure resets.
- Forces crouching on hit for stronger confirms.
Oppressive normal which often leads to the very scary 6H. Mixed with throws and other delayed pokes for frame traps, this becomes a go-to in pressure. In neutral, this move can be used to confirm into 6H to begin one of Jam's Card Ryujin combos, but be warned that it can push your opponent away from you at far ranges. Thus, try confirming into 6H early into the move's active frames to ensure that you can begin the combo.
Additional Frame Data: Upper body invincible 22~24F, 34~36F. Low profile 25~33F. Forces opponent into crouching state on ground hit. 3rd hit pulls in opponent on hit. 1st and 2nd hits have hitstop 7F
Lower than usual 6P meant for catching buttons more than jump-ins.
- Upper body invul frames 1-20. Designed to beat other characters' farther f.Ss
- Plus 2 on block, in case they didn't take the bait.
- Both hits stagger on grounded CH for easier confirms
- Gatlings from and to 2P for pressure cycles and repeated frame traps.
Typical style 6P for an infighter. The extensive upper body invul can be used to blow through projectiles. Eg. parry a meaty Charged Stun Edge and going into a 6P is a basic strategy against Ky.
Moderate speed 5D but with a subtle animation, especially early into its startup. Extremely safe.
- Gatlings from every button except H/D normals.
- Easy and damaging Impossible Dust combos.
- Only -2 on block. Completely safe unless done point blank.
Four frame 2P which is +4 on block.
- Passable hitbox but good speed.
- Hits fairly high for a crouching P, can be low profiled.
- Hits crouching opponents, as opposed to 5P.
- Can stuff approaches due to speed if properly spaced.
Additional Frame Data: Initial prorate 90%
Decent crouching poke.
- Similar to 2D in range, decent for Jam.
- Low profiles very slightly.
- Generally cancelled to 2D for knockdown or conversion with 236S~K.
- Makes for an ok tick throw at -2.
Additional Frame Data: Initial Prorate 80%.
One of Jam's best poking normals.
- Frame 6 button with deceptively far range. Hits right to past Jam's fingertips.
- Strong hitbox, and safe on block.
- Can stuff quite a few other buttons.
- Staggers on hit, CH combos to FB Puffball.
Additional Frame Data: Staggers opponent on ground hit (max 39F). Initial prorate 80%.
Six frame sweep.
- Extremely fast for a sweep and with great range for Jam.
- Jump Cancellable to offset being unsafe.
- Has an FRC right up until the first active frame, making for a terrifying pressure reset and mixup tool.
- Combos to 236S~K, but timing is character specific.
Additional Frame Data: FRC timing: 1-6.
Subpar j.P. Most relegated to combo'ing j.Ss together.
- Weak horizontal and vertical range.
- Hitbox is entirely enclosed by the hurtbox.
- Self-cancels at least, can be useful to drag blocking airborne opponents back down.
- Jam's farthest reaching air normal.
- Mostly used as combo filler into j.D.
One of the strongest rising air-to-airs in the game.
- Frame 4 with a disjointed hitbox above Jam. Has some head invincibility.
- Combos both to and from j.P for hit confirmation.
- Floats somewhat on hit with nonstandard hitstun for bigger conversions.
- Little horizontal range, so ensure that you're close to them first.
Additional Frame Data: Floats opponent on hit (untechable for 16F)
Hits all around for crossups.
- Large active window.
- Confirms to 5F normals on air-to-ground.
- Combos to Ryujin on air hit.
- Easily punished on IB if done from an IAD, can hitconfirm into j2K on block for pushback/safety.
Average throw but with free followups.
- Generally leads to a super jump combo with a short air string or free Gekirin reset.
- FRC leads to simpler and easier combo setups with a more lenient proration than most throws.
- Throw itself deals no damage when FRC'd.
8 figure leg lock but in air. Leads to knockdown plus oki or cards
- Leads to a full, but prorated wall loop combo in the corner.
Typical Dead Angle but with 2S's good hitbox.
- Always knocks down on hit
Parry. See this section for more details.
Banri Soushou Follow-up
214H ~ 214H
Can use both Hyappo Shinshou and Senri Shinshou as follow-ups
FB Hyappo Shinshou
Jam's third reversal super.
- Three frame large grounded uppercut animation. Has strike invincibility during its entire active window.
- Launches on hit for a full conversion with a 75% prorate.
- Comes with an FRC point on the first hit for safety.
- This FRC comes with the added bonus of 150% proration and stagger for big grounded followup damage.
- Very stubby range, take care not to get baited, and eye your tension to FRC if necessary.
Additional Frame Data: Strike invincible 1~8F. 1st hit staggers opponent on hit (max 35F). 2nd hit floats opponent. Both hits are untechable on air hit for 90F. 1st hit initial prorate 150%. 2nd hit forced prorate 75%. FRC timing 3~4F.
During IK Mode: 236236H
- One of the fastest IKs in the game in both prep time and startup, second probably only to Ky. Coupled with its fast travel and Jam's huge stun output, you can reliably react to a dizzy and just do it.
Additional Frame Data IK Mode preparation: 54F. Strike invincible 12~16F
|To edit frame data, edit values in GGACR/Jam Kuradoberi/Data.|
- A.B.A [★]
- Anji Mito [★]
- Axl Low [★]
- Baiken [★]
- Bridget [★]
- Chipp Zanuff [★]
- Dizzy [★]
- Eddie [★]
- Faust [★]
- I-No [★]
- Jam Kuradoberi [★]
- Johnny [★]
- Justice [★]
- Kliff Undersn [★]
- Ky Kiske [★]
- May [★]
- Millia Rage [★]
- Order-Sol [★]
- Potemkin [★]
- Robo-Ky [★]
- Slayer [★]
- Sol Badguy [★]
- Testament [★]
- Venom [★]
- Zappa [★]
Click [★] for character's full frame data