1) Character Portrait
The portrait of the current character in play. Player 1 is on the left, while Player 2 is on the right.
2) HP Gauge
This gauge displays your remaining life. If this HP gauge drops below a certain % that player will enter Awakening.
3) MP Gauge
This gauge ties into MP skills. As you lose life the maximum amount of MP you can have will increase going all the way up to 200, which gives the player access to Awakening.
4) Guard Gauge
This gauge ties into Guard damage. Each move applies a set amount of Guard damage and when the guard gauge is depleted, that character will have their guard broken
Each round has a set time limit. If the timer reaches zero, then the character with the most life calculated by percentage is the winner of the round.
6) Round Counter
Each round you win will be tallied up here. If a player wins a round one of the circles will be filled.
Indicates the number of hits dealt in the current combo.
Various texts will appear on the edges of the screen, relating to any interactions that occur.
Denotes the move is a Projectile
Denotes the move inflicts a hard knockdown on hit
Denotes the move can hit an opponent OTGThe act of hitting the opponent when they are knocked down. Short for "off the ground" or "on the ground."
Denotes the move hits low and cannot be guarded standing
Denotes the move overhead and cannot be guarded crouching
Denotes the attack is a grab/throw attack.
Denotes the move is invincible against projectile property attacks
Denotes the move is invincible against all attacks except throws
Denotes the move is invincible against throws
Denotes the move has Super Armor, allowing it to continue when struck by attacks that are not awakening attacks.
Denotes that the move counters attacks that are not projectiles or lows
Denotes that the move has invincibility frames
Buff and Debuff icons
Increases / Decreases damage dealt.
Increases / Decreases the amount of white damage dealt to the opponent when an attack is guarded.
Increases / Decreases the amount of Guard Gauge damage dealt to the opponent when an attack is guarded.
Decreases / Increases MP recovery delay after using MP moves.
Increases / Decreases the amount of MP passively recovered and the amount of MP recovered while attacking.
Increases / Decreases defense.
Increases / Decreases the speed of white health recovery.
Increases / Decreases movement speed.
- Inquisitor's debuff inflicted by Flege's EssenceGuard:
-7. Opponents affected by Essence become vulnerable to receiving the Incinerate status.
- Inquisitor's debuff inflicted by hitting opponents affected by Essence with any MP Skill, consuming it to launch the opponent and deal damage over time.
- Lost Warrior's stacking debuff inflicted by hitting opponents with any MP Skill. Reaching 5 stacks activates Time Stop.
- Lost Warrior's debuff triggered by reaching 5 Engraved Time stacks. Freezes the opponent in place. Duration increases during Awakening.
- Kunoichi's debuff inflicted by hitting opponents with any MP Skill. Explodes after a delay, inflicting damage and launching the opponent.
- Enchantress's debuff inflicted by Keep Away!Guard:
. Opponents inflicted by Doll Hit are transformed into a doll, where they cannot take any actions besides walking, jumping, or using A normals. When the effect expires, they are momentarily left defenseless.
Grace Of Lemidios
- Crusader buff granted from Grace of LemidiosGuard:
that grants 1 hit of super armor, the Holy Shock effect on some moves, and access to two extra MP Skills that consume the buff. If the buff expires on its own, Crusader is left defenseless for a short period.
- Crusader's debuff inflicted via Strike of RepentanceGuard:
-8. Opponents inflicted with Shocked cannot jump.
- Berserker's unique "Install" state accessed via FrenzyGuard:
. Greatly increases his speed, powers up his normals, and grants access to Blood TwisterGuard: