- Hits low for a convenient mixup with 214MS.
- DNFD Grappler jB.png
- DNFD Grappler jB Hitbox.png
- DNFD Grappler AB.png
- DNFD Grappler AB Hitbox.png
- DNFD Grappler 6G.png
- DNFD Grappler 6G Hitbox.png
- DNFD Grappler 6BS.png
- DNFD Grappler 6BS Hitbox.png
5S (Hold to change effect)
- DNFD Grappler 5S.png
- DNFD Grappler 5S Hitbox.png
Grappler lunges forward with a command grab. On successful grab, he will launche the opponent upwards with a high kick.
2S (Hold to change effect)
- Anti-air kick
- Charged version lunges forward
6S (Hold to change effect)
4S (Hold to change effect)
- DNFD Grappler 4S.png
- DNFD Grappler 4S Hitbox.png
- Anti-air hitgrab kick, switches sides.
- Can hit opponents on the ground.
- On successful grab, can combo into Awakening Skill.
- As of 1st beta, charged version has an infinite into itself.
Grappler does a flying kick upwards. On hit, he will take the opponent to the ground with the power of his legs.
j.S (Hold to change effect)
- Ridiculous jump-in normal.
MP Special Moves
5MS (Hold to change effect)
- DNFD Grappler 5MS.png
- DNFD Grappler 5MS Hitbox.png
Grappler leaps into the air then comes straight down with a stomp.
2MS or 623MS
- DNFD Grappler 623MS.png
- DNFD Grappler 623MS Hitbox.png
Grappler enters a parry stance. If hit during the stance, he will grab the opponent and people's elbow them.
6MS or 236MS (Hold to change effect)
- DNFD Grappler 236MS.png
- DNFD Grappler 236MS Hitbox.png
4MS or 214MS (Hold to change effect) (Air OK)
- DNFD Grappler 214MS.png
- DNFD Grappler 214MS Hitbox.png
- Command grab.
- Air version hits ground opponents.
- Ground and air versions have mostly different animations on successful throw.
Sole Bearer: Quaking Tiger
In Awakened State: AS (Hold to change effect)
- DNFD Grappler 5AS.png
You know it's good when there are kanji onscreen
- DNFD Grappler 5AS Hitbox.png
|To edit frame data, edit values in DNFD/Grappler/Data.|
Click [★] for character's full frame data