1) Character Portrait
Your character's portrait is displayed here. Your portrait will repeatedly flash white when you can perform an Instant Kill.
2) Life Gauge
Your character's life gauge. Delpete your opponent's life gauge to win the round - your opponent is trying to do the same to you!
3) SP Gauge
Your character's SP Gauge. Each section is broken into 25 SP stocks to help players recognize when they have enough SP for Skill Boost attacks and Supers.
4) Persona Gauge
Your character's Persona Gauge. Once it's empty you will not be able to summon your persona for a limited amount of time.
5) Burst Gauge
Your character's Burst Gauge. Enables Burst once full.
6) Character Specific Gauges
Any character specific gauges go here, such as Aigis's Orgia and Bullet gauges.
Each round has a set time limit. If the timer reaches zero, then the character with the most life (by percentage) is the winner of the round. Blue health is not counted.
8) Round Counter
Each round you win will be tallied up here. Usual matches are decided by best of 3 rounds, but can be adjusted in the settings.
- The large red number shows how many hits are in this combo so far. This number will turn yellow if the combo is invalid. The small thick yellow number tells you which hit is invalid. This will show up to 2 hits that are invalid.
- The small white number shows the amount of damage done in this combo
- The blue bar at the bottom shows how long before the person getting hit recovers from hitstun (and for air hits this represents when the opponent can Air Ukemi).
- Akihiko Sanada[★]
- Chie Satonaka[★]
- Junpei Iori[★]
- Kanji Tatsumi[★]
- Ken Amada[★]
- Mitsuru Kirijo[★]
- Naoto Shirogane[★]
- Rise Kujikawa[★]
- Shadow Labrys[★]
- Tohru Adachi[★]
- Yosuke Hanamura[★]
- Yu Narukami[★]
- Yukari Takeba[★]
- Yukiko Amagi[★]
Click [★] for character's full frame data
• Controls • HUD • FAQ •
• Movement/Canceling • Offense • Defense • Attack Attributes • SP/Persona/Burst Gauge Usage • Status Ailments •
Detailed & Advanced Information
• Damage/Combo System • Frame Data & System Data • Universal Strategy • Misc •
• Patch Notes • Tier Lists • Golden Arena •