- 2K is Jack-O's go to low. It's large, fast, +3 on block and even low profiles.
- c.S has poor proximity but is +3 on block with a large amount of gatlings to start pressure from.
- f.S is her best neutral poke. Usually combos into a 3H or 4D knockdown on hit.
- 3H for an easy gatling into HKD and as a large, low hitting neutral poke that low profiles.
- 2H is good to frame trap into, as combo fodder, and to mash for extra hits to throw off opponent's attempts to take back their turn.
- 5D and 6K are standing overheads that are extremely hard to deal with for the opponent when minions are swarming them.
- House set (22P/K/S) serves as the core of Jack-O's gameplan. Any special cancelable button can be canceled into house set.
- House throw (2P to pick up house while standing over it > 5P to throw it) is an important space control tool as the house has a hitbox its entire descent.
- Zest (2D) is her single-button (almost) meterless invincible reversal that can be mashed in blockstrings to come out the first frame a gap appears.
- Remove the Chains of Chiron (j.D) is one of her two extremely good air stalls that leaves the opponent in a lot of blockstun and controls space well.Anti Air
- 6P covers a large amount of horizontal space and upper body invincibilty. Yields a combo or space to set-up on hit but is very slow so look to other anti-air options in a pinch.
- 2S is very disjointed and hits directly about Jack-O's head. Covers great vertical space and yields amazing reward on CH.
- Air throw can sometimes be her most reliable anti-air option to cover angles 6P and 2S can't and grants a set-up on hit.
What to do after a knockdown