Defense Modifier: x1.04
Guts Rating: 1
Stun Resistance: 60
Jump Startup: 3F
Backdash Time 24F / Invul: 1-16F
First introduced in Guilty Gear 2: Overture, Sin is the happy-go-lucky son of Ky Kiske and Dizzy, who fell in love after the events of Accent Core. Due to the Gear blood he inherited from Dizzy, Sin developed extremely quickly after his birth; with Ky ruling a nation and Dizzy in stasis, Sin's rearing was entrusted to bounty hunter and fellow Gear Sol Badguy. Under Sol's tutelage, Sin accompanies him across the world in search of bounties, carrying most of their equipment along the way. Sin is slowly warming up to his father, and with his mother out of the picture for the moment, he looks up to Sol as a mentor and father figure. In battle Sin utilizes lightning magic, which arcs wild and red due to his Gear heritage; he also possesses a battle standard that he brandishes as a makeshift pole arm. He isn't the most well-spoken kid and can be cocky at times, but he has a big heart and tries to improve his shortcomings one at a time.
Note that the character was nerfed as of 1.03: some information (mostly frame data) is outdated
- Very high damage with calorie meter.
- Has the unique ability to cancel any special into any other special.
- Good pressure and decent frame traps.
- Good neutral with long ranged normals and specials.
- Somewhat safe DP, as it can be canceled on block into his other specials.
- Great backdash.
- Has one of the best anti-air 6P's of the game with great range and reward + fast recovery on whiff.
- Meter hungry, in terms of both Tension and his own gauge. Most strong combo confirms/okizeme conversions require 50 meter and/or calories.
- Limited gatling paths
- Can be hard to open people up(needs to use tension meter to make mixups more terrifying)
- While DP is safe on block, it has a poor hitbox and slow speed, easy to make whiff. Ride The Lightning is not a true reversal(invulnerability starts on frame 4)
Dead Angle Attack
|Dead Angle Attack|
Blitz Shield Charge Attack
236H (air OK)
I'm Sure I'll Hit Something
|I'm Sure I'll Hit Something
HHH... during Beak Driver
632146H (air OK)
236236P (air OK)
in IK mode: 236236H