Items in the "Item" tab vary depending on the time of day the stage you're on is, while "Item2" is based on the stages weather and random chance. Items in store 2 trickle in over time.
|Tension Potion (S), Capture Soldier, Scarecrow||80|
|Dispel, Anti-Type Rods||100|
|Life Potion (S)||110|
|Heavy Feet, Rapid Fire||120|
|Capture Cannon, P-Drive||150|
|Healing Rod, Bomb, Landmine||180|
|Life Potion (L), Tension Potion (L), Stun Grenade||200|
|Life Potion (S)||Slightly recovers HP|
|Life Potion (L)||Massively restores Master and surrounding allies|
|Tension Potion (S)||Slightly restores Tension|
|Tension Potion (L)||Massively restores Tension|
|Elixir||Restores recovers HP and Tension|
|Resurrection||Revives self after Critical Down|
|Dispel||Cancel status effects, damage enemies|
|Capture Cannon||Makes nearby capture units invincible and they chase after a Ghost|
|Healing Rod||Gradually restores HP of nearby allies|
|P-Drive||Raises defense of nearby allies in exchange for attack power|
|S-Drive||Raises damage of allies|
|Anti-Melee Rod||Weakens nearby Melee-type enemies|
|Anti-Armor Rod||Weakens nearby Armored-type enemies|
|Anti-Mobile Rod||Weakens nearby Mobile-type enemies|
|Mouth Zipper||On hit, seals skills and items|
|Stun Grenade||Low-power AoE that stuns enemies|
|Landmine||A bomb you can set down; only goes off on Masters|
|Heavy Feet||Projectile; on hit, slows enemy|
|Rapid fire||Shoots multiple fast projectiles|
|Capture Soldier||Spawn one capture unit to attack|
|Scarecrow||Draws attention of Servants.|
This is the most important item in game by far. It is available in every weather and a must buy in almost every battle.
- The only counter to many powerful items, including bananas and heavy feet.
- The only counter to some skills, such as Crimson Jacket, Raven's slow skill, and any Minion Summons.
Here are the most powerful items in game. If you are a newer player you should try and be familiar with these first.
- Anti-Rods - The debuff given by these items is insane. Lets you clear even the most tanky units in seconds.
- Rapid Fire - Comes out almost instantly and gives you a ton of plus frames. MC it for even more. On block starts pressure and starts a combo on hit.
- Bomb - Unblockable huge AoE for big damage. Incredible for fighting large groups of servants and very good vs masters too.
- Capture Cannon - Use on a capture units for huge damage to their MGs barrier. Amazing for pushing.
- Banana - Can be used as a reversal. Knocks down enemy master for a huge amount of time. Good for stalling during big fights or escaping.
- Health Potions - Gives you a good amount of health after a short animation. The large health potion affects nearby servants too.
- Tension Potions - Gives you a good amount of Tension. On the same cooldown as Health Potions. Relativly cheap for high impact, given how much damage can be avoided with burst or done with specials, Skills, Overdrive, & Modern Cancel.
- Resurrection - Brings you back to life. There is a exploit where you can sell the Resurrection item as it is being used to get the mana back while keeping the effect.
Only one item is generally considered bad
- Capture Soldier - Spawns at your masterghost and does nothing if there's not any servants there. Probably better to use mana for servants you can move later in most situations
The other items are all strong, don't ignore them just because they are not mentioned here.