|Combo Notation Guide||Character Name Abbreviations|
- Basic Combos Document - Please note that this document is a work in progress and is liable to change as more information is obtained.
|Combo||Position||Meter Gain||Works on:||Difficulty||Notes|
|c5XXX > 6X||Anywhere||All|| Very Easy||Hold 4 during autocombo to charge for 6X.|
|c5XXX > 8X||Anywhere||All|| Very Easy||Use shortcut if you forgot to charge.|
|2U > 214H||Anywhere||All|| Very Easy||Cheeky sweep confirm that leaves you +4 if blocked and gives hard KD if it connects.|
|f5X > 6X||Anywhere||All|| Easy||Far 1-button confirm. Use shortcut if no time to charge for 6X.|
|2X > 6X||Anywhere||All|| Easy||Same as above for crouch buttons.|
|2L, 2L, f5L > 6X||Anywhere||All|| Easy||2L hitconfirm string. End at f5L if blocked. Can use shortcut to avoid having to charge. 6X X can be L or H, M often doesn't link.|
|c5L/2L, c5MM > 214H, f5M > 6X||Anywhere||All|| Medium||BnB c5L/2L hitconfirm string. 6X can be L or H. Replace f5M with f5L vs. wifi opponents.|
|CH 2M, f5L > 6X||Counterhit||All|| Medium||6X can be L or H. Use shortcut if no time to charge for 6X.|
|CH c5H, c5HX > 214H, f5M > 6X||Counterhit||All|| Easy||6X can be L or H.|
|CH f5H, f5M > 6X||Counterhit||All|| Easy||6X can be L or H.|
|c5(XX) > 214M, f5L > 6X||Crouching Hit||All|| Medium||Preserves 214H cooldown. 6X can be L or H.|
|c5(XX) > 214H, 2U||Crouching Hit||All|| Easy||Hard KD, preserves 6H cooldown.|
|c5(XX) > 214H, f5M > 6H > run forward > 2U||Near Corner||All|| Medium||Works slightly outside of corner.|
|c5(XX) > 214H, f5M > 6H, c5MXX > 8X||Corner||All|| Medium||hits of autocombo at end to give enough time to charge for 8X.|
|c5(XX) > 6H, c5MM > 214H, 2U||Corner||All|| Medium||Sweep ender into dl. 22L for meaty demonflip with + on block slide|
|c5(XX) > 6H, c5MM > 214M, f5L > 236236H||Corner||All|| Hard||Alternate route to have 6H cooldown available sooner and avoid using 214H cooldown.|
|c5(XX) > 214H, c5H > 6H, c5MXX > 8X||Corner Crouching Hit||All|| Hard||Optimal route on crouch. Can replace c5MXX > 8X for c5M > 236236H/U if SBA/SSBA available.|
|CH 6M, c5H > 6H, c5HXX > 8X||Corner Counterhit||All|| Medium||Can replace c5HXX > 8X for c5H > 236236H/U if SBA/SSBA available.|
|22H~low, c5M > 6H, c5MXX > 8X||Corner||who|| Medium||Can replace c5MX > 8X for c5M > 236236H/U if SBA/SSBA available.|
|22H~H, c5M > 214H, c5HXX > 8X||Corner||who|| Medium||Use when you don't have or want to save 6X cooldown.|
|22H~H, c5H > 6H, c5HXX > 8X||Corner||who|| Hard||Command grab must connect close to ground for first c5H to link. Can replace c5HX > 8X for c5M > 236236H/U if SBA/SSBA available.|
|22H~H, c5H > 6H, c5M > 214H, 2U||Corner||who|| Very Hard||Command grab must connect close to ground for first c5H to link. Slight delay before c5M|
|c5H/2H > 8X||Antiair||who|| Very Easy||Basic Antiair combo|
|CH c5H/2H > 6L(whiff), c5MM > 8X||Counterhit Antiair||who|| Easy||Basic CH antiair confirm.|
|CH jU, 2U||Counterhit Antiair||who|| Easy||May have to run forward to connect 2U. Gives hard KD.|
|CH jU, c5MM > 6X||Counterhit Antiair||who|| Medium||Better corner carry and gives hard KD if 6H is used.|
|CH jU, 2X||Counterhit Antiair||who|| Medium||Off forward jump air to air.|
|CH jU, jU > 236236U||Antiair Near Corner||who|| Very Hard||Off forward jump air to air. Extremely dependent on how late first jU connects. This will never work IRL.|
|CH c5H/2H > 22H~L, c5M > 6H||Counterhit Antiair||who|| Very Hard||Can replace 6H with 236236H/U if SBA/SSBA available.|
- May need to use 1-2 autocombo hits after c5L or c5H to move closer and ensure 214X connects
- May need to use 1-2 autocombo hits after c5L or c5H during juggles, either to give time to charge or to ensure 214M/H connects high enough to link another move after.
- 214H, f5M links on all grounded hits
- 214M, f5L links on crouching hits
- 6X enders can be replaced with 236236H. Similarly, 8X enders can be replaced with 236236U.
- Generally, in juggles c5H can be replaced with 236236U to avoid later scaling.
- 6H, c5H doesn't work unless opponent was already airborne.
- 6X requires holding back or down-back for 1 second.
- 8X requires holding down or down-back for 2 second.
- Normal attack string or auto-combo can be be done while charging as long as it doesn't interrupt the charge motion. You can also hide the fact from your opponent that you're charging in this manner. (ex. MMM8H)
- Moving the directional from down-back to back or to down while charging is still valid for charge motion. Useful if you have to do a standing normal attack.
- A standing normal can be inputted in between 8X (ex. 5M8H) but the window is tight.
Application & Advanced Information