Considered by many to be the strongest unit in the game, the Reborns Gundam is an all-rounder 3000 cost unit that excels in all aspects of EXVS. Its high base mobility supplemented by its multitude of freefall routes and its highly mobile special melee transformation makes it thrive in the front role and even being able to survive in double-lock scenarios because of its ridiculously high rate of boost recovery due being able to self-cover its landings frequently. With its large variety of armaments split between its Gundam and Cannon modes, Reborns is able to mount unrelenting pressure upon its targets and with the seemingly endless stream of cancel routes that it carries between both modes, making it seem like how it was depicted in the anime; "Reborns Gundam has no weaknesses!"
However, with great power comes great execution. The unit demands the tightest exections and highest situational awareness in order to perform to its standards and Reborns players can and will be punished if the slightest of sloppiness appears in a match.
If you've reached the apex of this game and humanity itself; the Reborns Gundam will determine whether or not you're deserving the title of a true Innovator.
|"Your fate was sealed the moment you failed to destroy me!"|
|Lore:||A Mobile Suit equipped with a Pseudo-Solar Reactor, developed as the custom unit of Ribbons Almark. Its armaments include the Large GN Beam Saber, the GN Buster Rifle, directly connected to the Pseudo-Solar Reactor from the elbow, which allows the emission of powerful particle beams, and a multitude of GN Fin Fangs, remote weapons of various sizes.
Additionally, by changing to Cannon Mode, this Mobile Suit can fight efficiently even at long ranges, thus making the Reborns Gundam excel on all fronts.|
File:EXVSMBON Reborns Gundam Icon.png Reborns Gundam Reborns Gundam is an oppressive all-rounder unit that excels at playing front but can transition flexibly to any role depending on the situation.
- Amazing mobility: Having access to 3 different kinds of freefall routes tied to its sub in Gundam mode and further supplemented by its transformation freefall routes, Reborns Gundam's mobility is considered the best in the game and is the main reason why it's able to thrive in double lock situations.
- Top-class ranged armaments: Reborns access to a normal beam rifle and charge shot along with its powerful muzzle correction vernierless gerobi in its sub makes it extremely difficult for the opponent to contest its pressure once Reborns is at its ideal range. Its high tracking and powerful vernier main shot also makes it difficult to chase down without committing to a sizable risk.
- Above average melee performance: Reborns 8B eats non-melee specialized units and Reborns' great melee chase supplemented by its Fangs and Funnels allows Reborns to hound its opponents down.
- Anti-melee assist: Infamously considered by many to be the strongest Assist call in the game, Reborns' Gaga assists get out of jail card when it's being pressured in melee as it comes out in a single frame.
- Powerful Burst: Trans-Am boosting Reborns already amazing mobility makes its burst one of the scariest in the whole game.
- Oppressing funnel pressure/okizeme: With its Gerobi Funnels and Fin Fangs, Reborns is able to apply pressure from any range and create disgusting okizeme situations where you can't see anything going on infront of you.
- Long Reloads: A lot of Reborns' pressure is tied to reverting between both forms and you reload half as fast in the form you're out of. Prone to running out of ammo quickly if you aren't able to manage it well throughout the match.
- Lynchpin Assist: Without Reborns' Gaga assists, it's possible for Reborns to be run down by melee and pressure as its self defense options are rather weak without them. Also ties in with having a very long cooldown once both are used.
- Inconsistent/low damage: 2 of Reborns' strongest tools; Gaga and Sub Gerobi, do below average damage with Gaga having a very high damage proration which makes it hard to win the damage war sometimes if your partner gets run down.
- High execution barrier: A lot of Reborns' cancel routes are hard to memorize and utilize consistently in every situation.