1) Character Portrait
The portrait of the current character in play. Player 1 is on the left, while Player 2 is on the right.
2) HP Gauge
This gauge displays your remaining life. If this HP gauge drops below a certain % that player will enter Awakening.
3) MP Gauge
This gauge ties into MP skills. As you lose life the maximum amount of MP you can have will increase going all the way up to 200, which gives the player access to Awakening.
4) Guard Gauge
This gauge ties into Guard damage. Each move applies a set amount of Guard damage and when the guard gauge is depleted, that character will have their guard broken
Each round has a set time limit. If the timer reaches zero, then the character with the most life calculated by percentage is the winner of the round.
6) Round Counter
Each round you win will be tallied up here. If a player wins a round one of the circles will be filled.
Indicates the number of hits dealt in the current combo.
Various texts will appear on the edges of the screen, relating to any interactions that occur.
Buff and Debuff icons
- Inquisitor's debuff inflicted by Flege's EssenceGuardMidStartup34Recovery17Advantage-7. Opponents affected by Essence become vulnerable to receiving the Incinerate status.
- Inflicted by Inquisitor by hitting opponents affected by Essence with any MP Skill, consuming it to launch the opponent and deal damage over time.
- Inflicted by Brawler by hitting opponents with explosive skills.
- Inflicted by Brawler by hitting opponents with Poison skills.
- Enchantress's debuff inflicted by Keep Away!GuardThrowStartup18Recovery40Advantage-. Opponents inflicted by Doll Hit are transformed into a doll, where they cannot take any actions besides walking, jumping, or using A normals. When the effect expires, they are momentarily left defenseless.
Grace Of Lemidios
- Crusader buff granted from Grace of LemidiosGuardMidStartup45RecoveryAdvantage- that grants 1 hit of super armor, the Holy Shock effect on some moves, and access to two extra MP Skills that consume the buff. If the buff expires on its own, Crusader is left defenseless for a short period.
- Crusader's debuff inflicted via Strike of RepentanceGuardMidStartup22RecoveryAdvantage-8. Opponents inflicted with Shocked cannot jump.
- Berserker's unique "Install" state accessed via FrenzyGuardN/AStartup18RecoveryTotal 23Advantage-. Greatly increases his speed, powers up his normals, and grants access to Blood TwisterGuardMidStartup17RecoveryAdvantage+3.