Training Mode Shortcuts
- Direction + Reset
- Left + Reset to reset both characters to the left corner. (P1 in the corner)
- Right + Reset to reset both characters to the right corner. (P2 in the corner)
- Down + Reset to reset both characters to round start position.
- Up + Reset to reset both characters to the previous starting position with their player sides switched.
- Play + Record = Reset
- Pressing both Play and Record at the same time is the same as pressing the Reset button.
Reading Attack Start-Up & Frame Advantage Info
This option can be turned on/off in Training Menu > Info Display Settings > Attack Start-Up & Frame Advantage Info.
It doesn't display stored data of Start-Up and Frame Advantage for each move, but instead calculates them in real time.
Shows the amount of frames it took from the moment the character performs an attack until the frame that they make contact with their opponent. Hitting late into a move (through meaties or other means) will show "incorrect" Start-Up as it's displaying the meaty frame.
Delay cancel or kara cancel will also lead to incorrect Start-Up. If you input 23L~6, effectively kara canceling 2L into 236L, then Start-Up will include the few frames of 2L that got canceled.
Showing the frame difference between both characters until they are "actionable".
I don't really know how to explain it scientifically so let's just look at a few examples.
What do the numbers inside the brackets mean?
The 2 numbers only become desynced if a character changes their grounded/airborne state:
- Numbers outside brackets = Frame adv after they become airborne
- Numbers inside brackets = Frame adv after they land the ground