This can be due to patches to the game, or developments in the metagame. You can help by updating it.
Goku Black has everything a player new to DBFZ is looking for. Alongside a very solid neutralWhen neither player is in an advantageous position in terms of stage position., he has moves blessed with range and priority both in the air and on the ground, a simple combo structure, easy corner carry, and a few cool gimmicks. On the other hand, he doesn't have much pizazz outside of those initially frightening moves, and against a competent opponent, they shine less and less. Nonetheless, Goku Black's a great lenient character that covers most of the bases a new player wants in order to win with style, and while he's not quite among the best in the game, he has enough tools to be able to keep up with the rest of the cast indifferently of player skill level.Thanks to his solid meter build, great corner carry and efficient use of assists (for safer neutral control, mixups and Special Tag synergy with his 236x seriesGuardAllStartup13Recovery23Advantage-4), Goku Black's best position on a team is that of a pointIn a 3v3 fighting game, Point refers to the 1st character up to fight out of the 3 selected by the player.. However, given his strong assists, powerful metered options in his 236HGuardAllStartup13Recovery30Advantage-5 at best, j.214HGuardAllStartup14Recovery19Advantage-1~-6 and Level 3 mixup, he is also a strong contender for MidIn a 3v3 fighting game, Mid refers to the 2nd character up to fight out of the 3 selected by the player..
|Unique Movement Options|
Goku Black is a balanced character that dictates the flow of the game with ridiculous corner carry and magnificent moves.
- Simple: Very low execution for his universal BnBs and straight-forward gameplan.
- Commanding Neutral: Huge disjoints with 5LLGuardAllStartup9Recovery15Advantage-5, 5LLLGuardAllStartup14Recovery15Advantage-5, 5HGuardAllStartup14Recovery23Advantage-10 and 2HGuardAllStartup15Recovery28Advantage-15, far reaching aerial special moves in God SlicerGuardAllStartup13Recovery23Advantage-4 and Fierce God KickGuardAllStartup14Recovery19Advantage-1~-6, great ki-blasts and a standard beamGuardAllStartup18Recovery19Advantage-14 allow Black to dominate the pace of neutral very well.
- Tricky Teleport Mixup: Black has very strong 50/50 setups with 214L/HGuard-StartupTeleport 19, Appear 26Recovery3 (28 Total)Advantage- when air float is used while paired with an assist.
- Corner Carry: The easiest corner carry in the game from anywhere with j.214HGuardAllStartup14Recovery19Advantage-1~-6 and j.236HGuardAllStartup13Recovery30Advantage-.
- Neutral-Dominant Assists: AGuardAllStartup34Recovery-Advantage+30, BGuardAllStartup20Recovery-Advantage+29, and CGuardAllStartup50 Recovery-Advantage+32 all control big portions of the screen.
- Needs Awareness: While his options in neutral are strong, they are fairly one-dimensional and often highly committal, requiring careful usage.
- Solo Mix-up: Without assists, Black's mix-up is linear and requires heavy conditoning to open up opponents with competent defense.
- Outclassed: While Goku Black is flexible and fulfills his role well, a decent portion of the cast can do what he does for less effort and/or with more benefits.
- A standard jab.
- Usable as an anti-airA grounded attack that hits the opponent out of the air since it's effective at catching falling opponents due to its fast startup and low whiffAn attack that completely misses the opponent, such as when the opponent is out of range of the attack. recoveryThe recovery of an attack refers to the amount of time an attacker must wait before they may perform another action, even blocking..
Has better Frame advantageThe difference in time an attacker and a defender can begin moving again after blocking an attack. than most other 5Ls. You'll want to use this over 2LGuardAllStartup7 Recovery15Advantage0 in neutral, but in pressure 2L is usually the better choice as it is 0 on block.
- Autocorrects on side-switch.
- Has the damage and scaling of a Medium.
- Outer part of the foot has a slight DisjointA particular type of hitbox that has no nearby associated hurtbox, enabling attacks to have certain areas that cannot be hit by an opponent's attacks in return..
Moves Goku Black forward a good distance and has great range, enough to completely close the gap if reflected (also referred to as an "anti-reflect"). Will almost always connect after 5L, similar to Bardock but not as good. Additionally, 5L's speed and ability to cancel into this on whiff makes this a powerful button in neutral, especially since it has M scaling.
- Consumes Goku Black's Smash on hit.
- Always results in a Smash, regardless of whether or not Smash has been used up in a combo.
- Pressing Light on hit will result in a Super Dash.
- Completing the air autocombo immediately after this move will result in a Dynamic hit.
- Autocorrects on side-switch.
Both the blade and the Ki eruption have a hitbox, granting the move both extreme range and active frames. Often sees use in extended combos such as continuing a combo after Vanish or certain corner routes.
- Jump cancelable on hit.
As basic as a 5M can get, though it is still important for extending combos without expending Black's Smash through a jump cancel. Additionally, its solid frame advantage makes it a good stagger pressureThe use of intentionally delaying gatlings or cancels in order to create frame traps with the intent of catching your opponent mashing or jumping. Loses to reversals. (frame trapAn offensive technique where the attacker leaves a small opening in their offense, goading the defender into performing an attack. This opening is designed such that the attacker can easily counter the defender's attack with their own. vs pressure reset) point in conjunction with his other normals.
- Consumes Goku Black's Smash on hit.
- Wall bounces if Smash is available.
- Pressing Heavy on hit will result in a Super Dash.
- Can deflect Ki blasts, but is unreliable for it.
- Combos into Superdash in the corner even without Smash.
- Combos into 2S in the corner
- Anti-reflects after 5L and 2L, though this has limited use.
Has good range both horizontally and vertically, but due to its slow startup it's usually outclassed by moves like 5M, 6SGuardAllStartup13Recovery27Advantage-6/+16/-3 and 236LGuardAllStartup13Recovery23Advantage-4 for things like whiffAn attack that completely misses the opponent, such as when the opponent is out of range of the attack. punishing. In combos, it provides good corner carry midscreen or it can be looped in the corner with the use of assists for big damage.
-  is the Ki Blast.
- The Ki Blast has no proration in combos.
- 5S Ki Blast starts slow but quickly picks up speed as it travels, 6S makes it travel instantaneously.
- Higher priority Ki Blast so will beat most other Ki Blasts in the game.
- The Ki Blast will still come out on block if you wait a little.
Slightly negative on block if only the blade connects, but the ki wave deals a large amount of blockstun, leaving Black extremely plus on block or even reflect up close. Also great for snuffing out zoning with low level ki blasts.
There are two ways to make this move give you plus frames: The first method is to just 5S at any point in your blockstring and wait long enough for the projectile to come out. However, this actually leaves you minus (albeit safe) if the opponent is in the corner due to lack of proper pushback on 5S.
The second way is to manually space yourself out (with strings such as 2LL, 2LGuardAllStartup7 Recovery15Advantage0 5S or IADAn air dash performed from a standing position as quickly and as low to the ground as possible from a jump. Done by inputting 956 754, and depending on the game, using a dash macro right after a jump. j.HGuardHighStartup13Recovery18Advantage- 2LL 5S) so that the physical hit of the move barely whiffs, while the projectile hits. This works fine no matter where the opponent is.
Keep in mind the plus frames aren't entirely free, as the projectile is Superdashable and jumpable, so you will have to play around it with gatlingThe special category of cancels that describe how each character can cancel normals into other normals and specials.s into 5H or 2H to make opponents want to sit still before taking advantage of these setups.
- Cancels into itself.
- Value in [ ] is when being used as 2LL.
- 2L>5L (whiff)>5LL can combo if inputted quickly enough.
Basic crouch jab that does not hit low, though it has a deceptively large hitbox. Having better range than 5L, as well as being 0 on block, it is a fantastic staggering tool, crucial to his gameplan of staggering into 5S projectiles during blockstrings.
- Goku Black's only low.
- Reaches deceptively far.
- Goku Black's overall best combo starter.
One of the few safe on block 2Ms in the game, opening the door for even more ambiguous pressure. It is also usable for mixups. For instance, you can use it after doing Instant Transmission, timing j.HGuardHighStartup13Recovery18Advantage- so that the hitboxA general term showing where an attack can hit the opponent and where the character is vulnerable to attack. doesn't come out for a deceptive empty low, or you can fastfallHold down after a superjump or a special move with superjump install properties (aka most grounded moves that recover airborne) to fall faster than normal. 2M as an extra layer to his 214HGuard-StartupTeleport 19, Appear 22Recovery3 (24 Total)Advantage- mixups.
- Consumes Goku Black's Smash on hit.
- Deals extended hitstun if Smash is available.
- Head attribute invincible during start-up and active frames; his main anti-air.
- Deflects Ki blasts like 5H.
Infamous for having an extremely large hitbox with many active frames, arguably the best 2H in the game in when it comes to neutral. Like all other God Slicer using attacks, 2H has a fantastic disjoint and can deflect ki blasts. Can be cancelled into KamehamehaGuardAllStartup18Recovery19Advantage-14 to frame trapAn offensive technique where the attacker leaves a small opening in their offense, goading the defender into performing an attack. This opening is designed such that the attacker can easily counter the defender's attack with their own. opponents who try to mash out of pressure. The Smash version is used in combination with EX God SlicerGuardAllStartup13Recovery30Advantage-5 at best for corner-to-corner combos thanks to the height that it provides. Doesn't see much use in Black's optimal corner combos.
Forward advancing and plus on block, this is an excellent tool to establish respect for Goku Black's gameplan. Threatening a 6MGuardAllStartup24Recovery10Advantage0, a j.MGuardHighStartup9Recovery15Advantage- crossupAttacking your opponent after changing which horizontal side you are on, typically by jumping over them. or a Dragon Rush, this normal opens a wide variety of ways for Goku Black to pressure the opponent. However it is fairly slow on startup and is ki blast property, so it is liable to be challenged with ki blast immune moves such as Superdash. Goku Black can somewhat combat this by buffering an H Fierce God KickGuardAllStartup14Recovery19Advantage-1~-6 during the 2S, but you will lose your turn if you didn't get the read correct.
- Same hitboxes as j.H.
- Universal overhead.
- Jumps over lows.
Requires an assist or having Sparking Blast activated to convert a successful hit into a combo.
- Double jump cancelable.
- Cancels into itself.
A decent aerial normal. Its range leaves much to be desired, resulting in whiffs during combos if the opponent is slightly below Goku Black and getting outranged by many other characters' air-to-airA jumping attack that hits the opponent out of the airs. This also makes it difficult to hit short characters crouching, making f-shikiSometimes known as "Fuzzy Overhead". When you are in blockstun, you can switch high/low blocking, but your blocking animation and hurtbox does not change until you leave blockstun or block another attack. F-Shikis take advantage of this and use overheads that would miss on crouching characters, but not on standing characters.s pretty much impossible against them.
- Double jump cancelable.
- Reverse beats into j.L.
Aerial roundhouse kick that serves as a decent jump-in attack but is primarily used as combo filler. Also works as a crossup button on all characters even if done from a point blank IAD. Do a slightly delayed j.SGuardAllStartup13Recovery20Advantage- after crossing up with it for consistent confirms.
|850 / 1000||High||D1+ [D3+]||13||3||18|
- Knockdown state depends on Smash utilization.
- Dynamic hit results in a wall bounce in the corner and produces a random Dragon Ball.
Flip kick with excellent range and his best-scaling air button, making it Goku Black's best jump-in and air-to-ground combo starter. Has good synergy with his Instant TransmissionGuard-StartupTeleport 19, Appear 26Recovery3 (28 Total)Advantage- where the timing of the input allows Black to either complete the move and hit overheadAn attack that the opponent must block high. or touch the ground before the hitboxes appear to shift into 2M for a low. Lastly, it shifts his hurtboxThe hitbox specifically relating to where a character is vulnerable to an opponent's attack. Shown as blue or cyan in visualizations. in a way that avoids more challenges that aren't anti-airs.
Can also be used to acquire Dragon Balls or summon Shenron if all the Dragon Balls have been discovered and Black has 7 bars.
- Single projectile.
Used to end air combos with either the Light or Heavy version of God SlicerGuardAllStartup13Recovery23Advantage-4, the former for follow-up supers and the latter for a corner knockdown. Can poke opponents to button check them in neutral, leading into a combo on hit if Vanish or divekickGuardAllStartup14Recovery19Advantage-1~-6 canceled. Keep in mind that this ki blast is beaten by higher priority projectiles, super armored moves and Super Dash.
- Double jump cancelable on hit.
- Consumes Smash on hit.
- Launches higher with more hitstun if Smash is available.
- Press H to follow-up with a Super Dash.
Upward split kick used to extend air combos by using it to combo into Superdash, or lead into additional air normals by canceling the non-Smash version into a double jump. Doesn't hit overhead like Black's other air normals.
236L/M/H (Air OK)
|236L||250, 800||All||13||P (13) 4||23||-4|
|236M||200×4, 800||All||D1||20||P (4) P (4) P (4) P (13) 6||33||-5 at best||4-46 Air|
|236H||200×4, 1000||All||D1||13||P (4) P (4) P (4) P (13) 6||30||-5 at best||1-42 air|
|j.236L||250, 800||All||13||P (13) 4||23|
|j.236M||200×4, 800||All||D1||20||P (4) P (4) P (4) P (13) 6||33|
|j.236H||200×4, 1000||All||D1||13||P (4) P (4) P (4) P (13) 6||30|
- Goku Black fires a Ki blast ahead while rushing forward and then follows up with an Ki-empowered stab.
- All versions of 236x put Goku Black airborne immediately.
- Every version of 236x allows for Special Tag > j.DR in the corner.
The Light version of this move is mainly used as his LariatSpecial move that covers a great distance very quickly, usually used with assists for getting in to pressure the opponent more easily. and his safe gapless blockstring ender.
- Goku Black fires 4 Ki blasts ahead while rushing forward and then follows up with an Ki-empowered stab.
- Causes a sliding knockdownSelf-explanatorily, when a character is sliding on the ground after you've knocked them down, they are in SKD. This gives you time to set up okiShort for "Okizeme" Attacking an opponent about to wake up after they were knocked down, usually with meaty attacks or mix-ups...
- Has superb corner carry if it lands on the opponent while in midscreen.
- Can only be comboed into while in the corner due to slower start up unless used after a Vanish.
- Invincible to jumping attacks when grounded, just like 2H.
Against some characters in the corner, Goku Black can tack on an j.H for a smidge more damage. This tech is mostly useless as it removes your slide knockdown, but it can help if you have no meter and need to close the round.
- Costs 0.5 of a bar.
- Goku Black fires 4 Ki blasts ahead while rushing forward and then follows up with an Ki-empowered stab.
- Has all the advantages of the Medium version combined with the speed of the Light version.
- Invincible to jumping attacks when grounded, from frame 1.
A staple of Goku Black's combos. Generally comboed into from j.S during air combos. Arguably one of the best EX Specials in the game since it's essentially a fullscreen, air tracking whiff punish that gives great corner carry and causes a sliding knockdown no matter the situation, for only half a bar.
Every version of this move loses entirely to high-priority Ki Blasts such as Z Broly, Trunks, and Majin 21's 5Ses. Yes, even Black's own 5S.
If a grounded opponent blocks the M or H version of this move, Black can call an assist and perform a simple 50/50A mix-up where the opponent has a choice between two options, such as strike-throw or high-low. A "true 50/50" is used to describe a mix-up in which the defender must guess and commit to one option, without any way to determine which option the opponent will choose and react accordingly. between a delayed airdash j.M or a fastfall 2M. However, the blade stab whiffs entirely against crouchers and can also just be reflected due to the ki blasts before it, so be careful trying this against players with awareness.
|214L||Teleport 19, Appear 26||3 (28 Total)||19-25 Full|
|214M||Teleport 19, Appear 26||3 (28 Total)||19-25 Full|
|214H||Teleport 19, Appear 22||3 (24 Total)||19-25 Full|
- 214L teleports to the air directly in front of the opponent.
- Can be used instead of Super Dash to followup a successful 2H, or for mix-ups with high-blockstun assists.
- 214M teleports to the air slightly away from the front of the opponent.
- Can be used after knockdowns for easy safejumpA very well-timed jump attack on a character who is rising from a knockdown. Your goal is to attack extremely close to when you land so that, if the character performs an invincible reversal attack, you will land and be able to block. The opponent is then forced to block your jumping attack, since reversaling doesn't work, which will give you some nice pressure and hopefully an opening.s and to bait enemy anti-airs.
- 214H costs 0.5 of a bar.
- Teleport to the air directly behind the opponent. Used for mix-ups anywhere on the screen with most assists in the game.
One of Goku Black's main tools for opening up opponents. Black is free to move immediately after teleporting in the air, allowing him to mix-up opponents in a variety of ways including hitting overhead with j.H, empty low with 2M, or crossing-up with airdash j.M. Interestingly enough, Goku Black can also choose to stay on the ground after teleporting by holding  during any version of this move, but this grounded teleport has noticeably more recovery than the air version, so applications for mixups are limited.
A more advanced but much more ambiguous way to mix with the aerial H version (or L version if you have a high-blockstun assist) is to floatHolding up-left or up-right after a superjump or a special move with superjump install properties (aka most grounded moves that recover airborne) makes you fall slower than usual while also being able to slightly steer which way you go. in either direction for a left/right and combo with a slightly delayed j.LS.
Without assists, trying to reassert pressure after the L and H versions is easily punishable due to their slow, telegraphed startup. However, 214M allows you to play a little mindgame where the opponent has to guess whether you're going to teleport in front of them, or teleport outside the range of their 2H, netting you a whiff punish if they try it.
Fierce God Kick
|j.214L||700||All||14||Until Landing (2f minimum)||19||-1~-6|
|j.214M||400, 600||All||U1+||18||Until Landing (2f minimum)||19||-1~-6|
|j.214H||400, 1000||All||U1+||14||Until Landing (2f minimum)||19||-1~-6|
- j.214L does not cause a knockdown.
A powerful mobility tool for Goku Black, though it is vulnerable to anti-airs. Requires a Vanish or an assist to continue combos after.
- j.214M Smash version bounces opponents for combo extensions.
- Wall bounces if Black reaches the corner before the ground; convert with Superdash in this situation.
- Slower startup than the Light version.
- Opponents instantly, forcibly techTo recover from a knockdown or air hitstun state, usually by pressing a button. out of it if landed post-Smash, returning both players to neutral.
- Resets superdash count on hit.
Used for high-damage midscreen-to-corner combos. If it doesn't reach the corner, it can still be comboed from midscreen with 236H for easy corner carry, or with certain far-reaching assists (i.e. Kefla AGuardAllStartup25Recovery-Advantage+30, Majin 21 AGuardAllStartup25Recovery-Advantage+30, Janemba AGuardAllStartup35Recovery-Advantage+50).
- j.214H Smash version bounces opponents for combo extensions; comboes into Superdash anywhere on the screen.
- Wall bounces if Black reaches the corner before the ground.
- Same startup speed as the Light version.
- Resets Superdash and double jump count on hit.
- Post-Smash, opponent still stays in hitstun for a brief moment, allowing for optimal midscreen 2H routes with assists.
Go-to combo extender for when Black lands a Superdash or an air-to-air, as it provides good damage and immense corner carry while still retaining knockdown due to its unique properties.
The ground bounce versions of the M and H dives give Black the best possible combo options, so aim for it over the more limiting wall bounce.
- Plows through all ki blasts.
- Jails into Vanish.
- Cancels into SD.
Goku Black unleashes a Kamehameha that goes full screen. Cannot be angled or used in mid-air which limits its usefulness, but it recovers 2 frames faster than SS Goku's or Adult Gohan's beams. Powerful faraway neutral tool, but use it carefully, as if you whiff it the opponent can easily jump in and punish you. Decent frame trap when it is used after a Heavy on block.
Binding Black Kamehameha
|310×5 [262×3]||Throw [All]||U2+||28||1 (7) 17||19||-13|
A fullscreen command grab, important in Black's mixup game. Zamasu appears behind the opponent and grabs them while Goku Black fires a Kamehameha. Even if Zamasu misses the grab, Black will still fire off the beam. Use sparingly as this move is fairly easy to avoid by either jumping or hitting Black during the long start-up.
-  is if the grab whiffs.
- Cancels into Superdash.
- Whiff version scales like the normal Kamehameha, grab version is highly scaled like most grabs.
- The whiffed Binding Black Kamehameha has less active frames, longer start-up, and 2 less hits compared to the normal Black Kamehameha.
- Same as Goku Black's Black Kamehameha.
This beam assist is fantastic at controlling space and keeping opponents locked down, and works great for extending combos anywhere on the screen (though midscreen it requires you to dash up close). Goku Black's assist comes out faster but recovers slower than SS Goku's, leaving him vulnerable for slightly longer after launching his attack.
- MASSIVE anti air, great for combos and stopping Superdash.
- Around 40-45f of Hitstun.
Lightning fast pop-up assist, really good as a low-commitment poke you can use in midrange neutral due to its extremely high hitstun and decent blockstun. Allows for easier pickups than Assist A.
Fierce God Kick
|800, 300||All||50 ||+32|
- Divekick assist.
- Has head property.
- Tracks the opponent anywhere on screen.
- Starts up faster and gives a very lenient groundbounce during combos.
Due to its tracking, it can sometimes be difficult to avoid. However, it has a very slow and telegraphed startup outside of combos and quick movement can beat the tracking. On top of that, its cooldown is about 3 times as long as that of a normal assist, making it a somewhat mediocre option compared to Black's other two assists.
God Slicer Dance
236L+M (Air OK)
|236L+M||50×18, 1600~2000||All||UDV||9+4||26||50||-24||9-21 All|
|j.236L+M||50×18, 1600~2000||All||UDV||9+4||26||56||-30||9-21 All|
- Is Goku Black's Ultimate Z Change Super.
- Minimum damage is the same regardless of how many ki blades land. Minimum is 810.
- Cinematic follow up doesn't play unless at least one projectile hits the opponent.
- Enters an uninterruptible cinematic animation on hit, making both Goku Black and his opponent invincible to any other attacks.
- Unlike all of his other God Slicer attacks, the blade has no hitbox and doesn't deflect ki blasts.
Goku Black unleashes a barrage of ki blades that embed themselves in the opponent before detonating. The explosion's non-minimum damage depends on how many ki blades hit. However, the minimum damage is consistent so it is either 7*18, 720 or 5*18, 720. The projectile priority of this super is pretty low so it can be eaten up by other projectiles fairly easily. Doesn't provide a knockdown but it does more damage than his other level 1 super so use this whenever you are aiming for more damage without DHCing. If you are at a high height and wish to DHC, use his other level 1.
Holy Light Grenade
236H+S (Air OK)
|236H+S||1000, 1600||All||UDV||9+4||16, 23||29||-30||1-15 All|
|j.236H+S||1000, 1600||All||UDV||9+4||Until Landing, 23||29||-33||1-15 All|
- Minimum damage: 300, 480.
- Goku Black jumps into the air to prepare the attack if he does this super on the ground.
- Invincible on startup.
Goku Black and Zamasu both create a sphere of Ki in their hands, then combine them into a more powerful sphere before dropping it on the enemy. Opponents trapped in it are carried all the way to the ground, making this useful for Ultimate Z Changes. Has one hit at the start from the grenade itself and a second hit at the end from the explosion as it hits the ground.
Risky as a reversal due to the obvious super freeze and from it not hitting on both sides of Goku Black, but helpful in a pinch when the enemy doesn't expect it or has no meter to Vanish to save themselves. Is also great for combos because the new teleport aspect of the move makes Goku Black teleport to the opponent's location to always land this attack whenever they're in hitstun.
The Work of a God
214L+M (Air OK) or 214H+S (Air OK)
- Minimum damage: 1703.
- Invincible on start-up.
- Results in a hard knockdown on hit.
- Projectile clashes with other supers, beats ki blasts and other non-super projectile.
Goku Black forms the Sickle of Sorrow and releases a powerful wave of Ki across the screen that triggers a subarashii cinematic beatdown on hit. Inflicts a hard knockdownA knockdown that forces the character into a prolonged knockdown state. After a hard knockdown, teching is disabled briefly, allowing the player who is on the offensive more time to set up a meaty, a mix-up, etc. on the opponent, giving Black the chance to reliably continue his offense. His best meterless option is a dashjump (669) j.H safejump, both midscreen and in the corner. However, for half a bar, he gets a consistent left/right with 214H: input the Instant Transmission and immediately j.H for a very meatyHitting an opponent to cover the moment as they lose invincibility. The most common one is performing an attack early on okizeme to gain frame advantage and bait reversals. safejump, or airdash j.MS for a crossup.
No longer Goku Black's only reversal, but it is still both expensive and risky so use it wisely.
- DBFZ Goku Black color1.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color2.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color3.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color4.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color5.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color6.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color7.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color8.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color9.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color10.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color11.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color12.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color13.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color14.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color15.png
- DBFZ Goku Black color16.png